Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who are motorcycle accident claims?
Motorcycle accident claims is a dedicated division of Easy Claim Limited. We help victims of non-fault motorcycle accidents with their immediate accident management needs and personal injury claims.
2. How can motorcycle accident claims help?
We provide accident management services such as recovery, repair and replacement hire motorcycles. Our experienced personal injury panel solicitors deal with personal injury, rehabilitation needs, and loss of earnings claims.
3. Why should I choose motorcycle accident claims?
We specialize in motorcycle accident claims; therefore, we take away the hassle and worry of managing your claim following an accident so you can get on with your everyday life. We guide and help you throughout the lifecycle of your claim.
4. How long will it take?
Your damaged motorcycle payment typically arrives within a few weeks. Your claim for personal injury and other uninsured losses depends on the nature and complexities of your claim.
5. Can I claim for my motorcycle damage only?
Yes. We can deal with motorcycle damage only claims.
6. Can I claim without being insured?
Yes. We can still help even if you were not insured.
7. Do I need motorcycle insurance to make a claim?
No. We can assist you with your claim without insurance.
8. Can I still claim if an uninsured driver hits me?
Yes. We can deal with claims against an uninsured driver.
9. Will I get any compensation if I was equally or partly blamed for the Accident?
Yes. You will receive compensation equivalent to your entitlement.
10. Can I claim if I was driving someone else vehicle?
Yes. We can help you even if the vehicle is not yours.
11. Can I claim even if I did not have a valid MOT?
Yes. We can help even if you do not have a valid MOT.
12. Can I claim even if I did not have the road tax?
Yes. We can still help even if you do not have the road tax.
13. How much can I claim?
It depends on your injuries and other losses such as a damaged vehicle, clothing, accessories, loss of earnings and medical treatment costs.
14. Why should I use motorcycle accident claims when I have insurance?
Unlike your insurance company, we do not ask you to pay for your policy excess. We do not claim on your insurance policy; therefore, your no claim history should remain unaffected, thus saving you money on the renewal of your policy. If you are making a personal injury claim with your insurance company, they will refer you to a panel of solicitor firms and leaves you to argue your case yourselves. With our industry knowledge and expertise, we can help and assist you at every stage of your claim.
15. Do I have to pay any fee to motorcycle accident claims?
No. Our service is free provided you instruct one of our panel of personal injury solicitors firm for your claim.
16. Do I have to pay any fee if my claim is unsuccessful?
Our panel of solicitor firms undertake personal injury claims on a No Win – No Fee basis, which means you will not be charged if your claim is unsuccessful.
17. Can I make a No Win- No Fee claim?
Yes. Our panel of solicitor firms accept no win-no fee agreement.
We cover all motorcycle brands, including the following
Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Triumph, BMW, Harley Davidson, Ducati, Aprilia, Peugeot, Piaggio, Royal
Enfield, Lexmoto, Wasp, Gilera, Sym and many more
Call us on 0333 600 9250, request a free call back or claim online